Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 23, 2011

2 1/2 more days!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the parents for your help and guidance throughout the school year. It takes teamwork to accomplish all that needs to be completed. Thanks for your positive encouragement and suggestions. I would also like to thank you for all of your generous donations in the supplies needed throughout the school year. I have surely been blessed!

Thank you Mrs. Franke for volunteering in our class once a week. That was such a great help! In addition, Mrs. Franke taught 5 lessons of Regions in Junior Achievement!

I will surely miss all of our students. We had such a great year! We will be celebrating our accomplishments with a party on Tuesday. I will bring pizza and if you are able, you may send any kind of snack to share with the class.

Again, thanks for a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment